Intellectual Property, Infringement Notification, And
Take down Procedure
Haveaclick respects the intellectual property rights of all entities. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated in any manner, please submit a detailed Notice of Infringement via email to email@example.com.
Considering the fact that haveaclick is an online marketplace and an intermediary as defined by applicable law, haveaclick is not obliged to monitor or control the Products being sold on www.haveaclick.com ("Website") or monitor or control any other content on the website.
To file a notice of infringement with haveaclick, you must provide a written communication (by email or regular mail).
Please note that you will be liable for damages (including attorney's fees) if you are falsify claiming infringement.
Hence, if you are not sure that you are the rightful owner of the intellectual property, we suggest that you contact a lawyer, before taking any action.
To process your request, please follow the following process.
• Collect sufficient information about the infringement material.
• Description of the intellectual property that is claimed to be infringement or to be the subject of
infringement activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and the exact nature of the objectionable content with the exact location (including the relevant web page) where the objectionable content appears and why do you consider the content to be objectionable?
• Information reasonably sufficient to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
• You declare that all statements made by you are true and you acknowledge and agree that we may share your Notice to third parties including the parties involved in the allegedly objectionable activities / infringing activities, our group companies, our advisors and other third parties and you agree to indemnify haveaclick and its group companies against all claims which may arise in connection with such a Notice being made by you.
• Sign the document with either your physical or electronic signature and send the written communication to:
Once we receive a notice we will evaluate the contents of the notice and may take relevant action in keeping with our policies and applicable law which may include, asking further details from you or taking down the content that was the subject matter of your notice.
Please fill the document with all the necessary information, we would like to inform you that any inadequate document may not be acknowledged.
Haveaclick.com will disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringement intellectual property.
K Sanjay Kumar
Any questions about intellectual property infringement and takedown procedure should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org